Just some cute pix from a day with Mase...
February 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am a coffee loving, tooth obsessed mom. I love a clean kitchen and any time I get a spontaneous snuggle from my kids. I love running and I love baking, just to eat the batter. I am a child of the King of Kings and am daily, often hourly, learning that apart from God, I can't do anything.
3 comments:
seriously Kari. God gave you and Joel one cute kid... and another cutie on the way....ahh!
the pic with the heart shaped bagel just melts me! :)
He's a charmer, that one!! I miss him (oh and you guys too!:)
what a stud! so i saw your in-laws and sister-in-law last night in tucson at the ineloquent concert. they told us you were expecting again!!! YEAAHHHH! i guess i missed your last blog. praise the Lord!
Post a Comment