- Mommy, it is okay if I throw the ball at your tummy to play with the baby?
- Mommy, can I eat a popsicle in your bed?
- Mommy, it is okay if I pee in the bath to shoot the bubbles?
And I wonder why we don't stay home more often!
I am a coffee loving, tooth obsessed mom. I love a clean kitchen and any time I get a spontaneous snuggle from my kids. I love running and I love baking, just to eat the batter. I am a child of the King of Kings and am daily, often hourly, learning that apart from God, I can't do anything.
7 comments:
He must have learned that peeing thing from you.
i want to meet this dude. he sounds awesome. i hope you let him play with his little sibling and pee in the tub. ha.
hahahaha the first one is my favorite for sure. :)
At least he asks before he pees...Brady just goes ahead and pees without any regard to whether he is allowed to or not!
I'm pretty sure my 30 year old husband has asked me the first question more than once!!
Lindsay, be thankful it wasn't #3!
Well...#3 was just a given...it doesn't matter how old a boy gets...he'll always ask that question!
Post a Comment