Colorado is a weird state. It's a great state but very weird. We had 60's and 70's through February and March. So far in April, we've had 2 of our greatest snow storms of the season. And we're in the middle of one of them. My city is predicting 14" to 26" over the next 24 hours. But I'm a little thrown because out my window, birds are chirping away. Odd? Yes indeed. Oh, and my tulips are popping up through the snow. And, it supposed to be 70's all next week. Speaking of birds...
Here is my wreath for the spring/summer. I especially like the eggs. Joel made fun of it. I believe his direct quote was "Do you think it looks like a spring wreath just because you put eggs on it?"
Indeed I do honey. Indeed I do.
And I think the eggs accomplished the look of spring. Would you like to know why? I'll give you a clue.
Do you see it? I didn't add that fluff to it.
A little birdie made it his home. I do think I should remove the nest, don't you? What if the bird puts eggs in it and I open the door and they fall. Or what if, oh my goodness, I open the door and the bird fly's in!?!
You see, when I was 11 a squirrel got stuck in our chimney and my dad wanted to get it out. Unfortunately, it was too fast for him and instead of him catching it, it jumped on my head. Think National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation. Ever since that incident, wild animals running in the house kinda freak me out. And our ceilings are so high...the bird could be up there for hours!
Mason thinks we should hammer the nest out...hmmm.
Due to the weather today, we thought it appropriate to have a spontaneous all day pajama party. Don't they look so cozy?


3 comments:
love the wreath! would you like to make one for me?!?!?
I love your wreath!!! I just wish I could be that creative. You need to come decorate my house.
you made that?! amazing. i love it.
Post a Comment