I can't believe how time is flying. I was struck with how horrible of a mom I am for not posting anything when I realized Harper has already debuted on Robin's blog.
Joel says people probably hate me for it.
Do you hate me?
Here are a few precious pictures. She is on the verge of smiling so I am hoping to catch that on camera any day now.
I am obviously spending much more time just snuggling and loving on her than I am blogging.
So here she is in all her preciousness.
Oh, I just want to go snuggle her.
She's getting her newborn pictures this week so I will post those after that.


5 comments:
Yes, Kari, totally hate you! ;) But I don't anymore because you posted a beautiful yummy picture of your girl. All is forgiven.
So sweet - I love it!!! I love the dark hair. What a doll. If you havent look at my comment on Robin's blog you should because I was giving you a hard time of not posting pictures of Harper. Loveya!!!
How do you not spend every second just staring at her?!?!? Absolutely precious!!
pretty adorable!
And now she's TEN weeks, so indulge us with some more pictures of that darling baby girl!! You know, since you have nothing else going on...
Post a Comment