For those of you who knew Mason as a baby, do you remember the obnoxious amount of drool that came from his mouth on an hourly basis? I avoided all bibs in order to make his outfit remain cute therefore, making him a soaking wet disaster. Well, the time may have arrived to take off the tags and actually use them in his 2 1/2 year old state. Mason is getting his two year molars. For those of you in the dental world, the mesial buccal cusp of his maxillary second molars has erupted. For the rest of you, translation- cranky pants!
So far today we have had some strange conversations....
Mommy, Dora having ice cream (7:35am). I need too. YESSSS! I WANT ICE CREAM! Mommy MEAN!!!!!
Mommy, I want a baby in my tummy.
Mommy, I no like you last day.
Mommy, I neeeed you.
Mommy, I no like your bathrobe.
Needless to say, I have no expectations for what the next few hours will hold. Except perhaps a soaking wet child who yells at me because my red pants "bodder" him.
March 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
"I no like you last day."
I like that one the best! I'm going to try it on Jason.
And I do remember drooly baby Mason. But I still liked to hold him!
Kari, this is great! You are a good writer (and that's not just a mom-in-law-bias)! I love Mason's quotes, too...did you write them in your baby book? : ) (Shawna will roll her eyes when she reads that)
Happy Birthday!!!!!!
What a wonderful birthday for you!! When Brody's cranky he just screams in my face at the top of his lungs to the point that I was waiting for him to start talking...now I'm not so sure!
2 days in a row now I have had such a nice lunch at work because I get to read your blog! I love it - and now having spent time with Mason, I can totally hear his cute little voice saying all those quotes!
I hope you had a good birthday night!!!
Post a Comment