I started my blog 7 days ago. And it has been 6 days since I posted anything. I'm so ashamed.
Not really, I'm just superbusy getting the house ready for a baby shower this weekend. Next week Joel's mom comes for a visit so I plan to make her watch Mason while I sit in front of the computer and blog (just kidding, Janice)! I very often think "OOh, that will be great on the blog" and then I forget. But next week I'll return and I promise that I will try to fill your mind with sweet nothings. Have a great weekend- is it really only Wednesday?
March 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Good luck with your shower this weekend.
yeah...there just aren't enough hours in each day. i usually blog when i can't sleep or when i'm supposed to be folding clothes (or something house-wife-ish.) hope the new house is going well! miss seeing you...
It's great to hear about the Laos' through a girl's prospective (sorry Joel, yours is great too!!! :)
Hope your shower goes great!
it's so sweet of you to throw me a shower...what time should I be there?
Post a Comment