June 3, 2008

It's been awhile...


but we've been on vacay! We went to Florida and had a relaxing (yet extremley mayhem packed) trip. Little tip...11 people trying to hang out at Disney World- not a good idea!!!!




fun at the airport (aka waiting 2 hours for the rental)




super cowgirlicious



Mason's #1 vacay do

our daily ice cream ritual


ummmm.....

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Ok, where the heck did you find that blog template design?? I have been trying to change mine to something cool forever and am getting no where. I actually found a few awesome ones but then they don't work! Glad you had a great vacation! Let's get the boys together sometime soon!

Jason, Angie and Brady said...

LOVE Mason's hair and the wedgie photo :)

Been thinking of you lately!

Mandie said...

Oh My Goodness! I LOVE Mason's hair! And that last photo...It's to die for! I cracked up out loud!