Have you checked out the newest Pottery Barn Kids catalog?
The kids they're using as models are adorable.
Here is the Thanksgiving spread, page 2a.
November 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am a coffee loving, tooth obsessed mom. I love a clean kitchen and any time I get a spontaneous snuggle from my kids. I love running and I love baking, just to eat the batter. I am a child of the King of Kings and am daily, often hourly, learning that apart from God, I can't do anything.
5 comments:
So adorable!
P.S. Check out my blog when you get a chance. I tagged you. :)
i gotta agree, those 2 reindeer are pretty stinkin cute imho =)
They are such cute kids - how fun to have cousins that are so close!!!
SOOOO CUTE!!
That little Mase just keeps getting more and more handsome!
You take that girly scarf off his neck
Post a Comment