December 20, 2008

2008 CCDA's

I come to you tonight from a place not so glamorous as Hollywood, but just as exciting.

The smell of award night is in the air.

I am dressed to impress in my JCrew formals, setting the stage for an enchanting evening.

Is the Oscar's?

Or perhaps the Golden Globes?

No indeed, it is neither.

But rather the CCDA's.

Yes...it is...the...

2008 Cookie Contest Decoration Awards!

The awards are as follows:


Best Use of Color



Best Bling



Most Unidentifiable Object



And emerging this year...
in a surprising twist...
Best New Artist



Congratulation to all the participants!

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

I think I would eat all of those except "Best Use of Color"!

Joel said...

Hey! Best Use of Color was the best one!!!

Jason, Angie and Brady said...

Why do I have a feeling that all of these are Joel's creation?

Lindsay said...

There are about twenty pages of nasty skin conditions in Scott's derm books that look just like that one!