January 4, 2009

My eating plans

I'm off to Massachusetts for the funeral.

When I come back, I will have gained several pounds.

"Why?" you think as you inquisitively turn your head to the side.

Because I will eat several Dunkin Donuts and several ice cream cones at Friendly's.

For some reason, unbeknownst to man, there is no Dunkin Donuts in Colorado (that I know of)!

What the heck?!?! It's an American Institution!

I guarantee you, if there is one at Logan Airport in Boston, I will get one even thought it will be 5 o'clock at night and I'll be one my way to a fancy dinner.

And for desert even after a fancy dinner in which I am ready to vomit and my pants will be unbuttoned to accommodate that delicious meal?

It will be off to Friendly's for a coffee ice cream cone dipped in chocolate jimmies.

Mmmhhh...perfect.

And it's supposed to snow so I'll enjoy the ice cream in the 25 degree weather that will feel like 13 degrees.

It'll be great!

6 comments:

Joel said...

Whatever...you won't gain a pound. You never do.

Mimi/Mom/Christy said...

ooooooooooo.....coffee ice cream dipped in chocolate jimmies???!!!!

Sarah said...

I am so jealous. LOVE Dunkin Donuts!! And their coffee too! :)

Meg said...

as much as i love d.d., i think krispy kreme is better (sorry to offend)!

Frogslg said...

Oh Friendly's Icecream!! I do miss Friendly's :)

Unknown said...

There are actually 3 Dunkin Donuts in Colorado Springs for whenever you're down here again. The easiest is exiting Woodmen going west a little over a mile and it is on Delmonico. I too love the Dunkins.... Too bad most of them that we had closed.
We're still praying and hopin' for you three to become more than three... Hopefully the Folic Acid and Aspirin will do the trick!