So I started my maternity leave last week which has been fabulous.
How do my days go so fast when I have tried to put absolutely nothing on the calendar?
I now have 13 days until d-day. For the past days, I have lived and breathed nursery. I wish I had a before pic for you. I'll try to find one.
I actually haven't taken my after pic yet. I'm waiting on one finishing touch from my beloved etsy. Do you esty?
Be careful, your life will change. So will your bank account.
Anyway, check back in a few days. Maybe by then I will have more interesting things to say.
August 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
i LOVE etsy :) they have super cute stuff, and ideas that inspire me to be crafty. so glad you're doing well! you look adorable. can't wait to see the nursery all put together!
Where else can you get french fry overalls and a disembodied brain pin cushion?
..Enjoy this time of "nothing interesting" sweet Kari...You KNOW what I mean!...
Post a Comment