It's shameful, I know, but as parents of a boy, you want your kid to excel in all sports. We're pretty proud of his form when he swings.
It's the timing that has us concerned.
It's shameful, I know, but as parents of a boy, you want your kid to excel in all sports. We're pretty proud of his form when he swings.
It's the timing that has us concerned.
I am a coffee loving, tooth obsessed mom. I love a clean kitchen and any time I get a spontaneous snuggle from my kids. I love running and I love baking, just to eat the batter. I am a child of the King of Kings and am daily, often hourly, learning that apart from God, I can't do anything.
4 comments:
i guess he's gonna be more of a one sport kinda guy like his dad
Arizona Grandmothers' "IN THE HOOUUSSSSSSE!!!!" You GO Janice!:)xo
Kari...fear not, with a little work form can conquer timing! Especially when you're THAT cute!!
well...he is only 2.
give the kid a break!
:-)
I LOVE YOU MASE!
Post a Comment